Therapist Ratings of Client Process
date: client initials or ID: therapist initials:
PLEASE PLACE AN ‘X’ ON THE RULERS FOR YOUR ANSWERS
1. To what degree did client articulate the full complexity, including internal and external aspects, related to the feelings worked on today?
minimal average full articulation
2. To what extent did the client experience the formation and opening up of immediate, viscerally felt feelings?
occurrences some bodily
3. To what extent today, in your judgment, was the client able to accurately and fully represent his/her true feelings in words and self-image?
very little: seemed
seemed exceptionally self-
4. To what degree was the client able to acknowledge his/her full range of feelings without favoring some feelings and resisting others?
unable to acknowledge
5. To what extent in this session did the client seem able to loosen existing ideas and self-conceptions, to “sense the unknown,” thus opening up to things unexpected or unfamiliar in feelings and experiencing?
not at all:
6. By the end of the session, did the client’s attitude toward self and others seem more narrow and self-oriented, or more humble and considerate of perspectives broader than his/her own?
considerate in some
very narrow and
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with questions or comments about this web site.